Office 365 is a completely Flexible Solution which allows you to select all of the Microsoft products or just the ones that are most suited to your business giving your business the benefits that come with Flexible Working.
The new Office lets people work together across devices, Office apps, and time zones enabling all to work effectively on the move.
Office 365 – It Just Works
For many SMEs staying productive means working and staying connected on the go. Office 365 enables small businesses to work remotely and connect employees in different locations.
Making and sharing updates to documents using latest Office 2016 applications including the Word and Excel has never been easier. Multiple team members or work streams can work on a document at the same time with access from anywhere from virtually any smartphone, tablet or PC devices, with OneDrive for Business.
Enterprise Mobility Suite - Business Anywhere
Office 365 can be accessed from virtually anywhere so you can work effectively on the move. Whenever you sign in to your account, your applications, documents and settings are right there, just the way you left them. All you need is an internet connection – and you can continue your work whenever, wherever. Plus with 1 TB of storage per user, you’ll have plenty of space for all your files and, because your files are stored online, you can securely share files with employees, customers and suppliers, while tracking exactly who has access to them, from wherever you’re working, whenever you need to.
Skype for Business integrated With Office 365
Skype for Business and Office 365 work together so you can easily work together from your Office apps. Specifically for SMEs. With all the familiar features and experiences you know and love from Skype, you can now use it for your business and have peace of mind when it comes to security, compliance, and control.
Reduce the costs of commuting by hosting and attending business meetings remotely with Office 365 and Skype for Business. Talk to colleagues, customers and suppliers via online meetings where you can share, co‐create and collaborate on the apps you use every day like Excel, Word, and Outlook. Video calling is becoming vital to small business success, empowering you to have more flexibility around “face‐to‐face” communication with customers, keeping you well connected and control wherever you are. With Skype for Business you can schedule meetings with up to 250 people, and use convenient features such as record, share screen, add shared notes and include additional participants for productive meetings wherever you are.
Cloud Services & Security You Can Trust
Privacy is everyone's concern. Microsoft was the first cloud computing platform to conform to ISO/IEC 27018, which prohibits use of personal data for advertising or marketing. Plus Office 365 offers core security capabilities built into the service. This means you need not take on additional projects to deploy encrypted email, data leakage and rights management capabilities. Microsoft takes security and compliance to the next level. Now you have even more control over your data security and compliance with built-in privacy, transparency, and refined user controls.
Office 365 plans include:
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement
- IT-level web support and 24/7 phone support for critical issues
- Active Directory integration to easily manage user credentials and permissions
- World-class data security
Why choose Microsoft Office 365?
- Familiar tools - applications, settings and functionality are intuitive, so the learning curve is minimised and personal productivity is immediately improved
- Accessible from anywhere – the full suite includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive, Publisher, Skype for Business and Access. As it’s hosted in the cloud, your software is always up-to-date and there are no licenses or upgrades to worry about
- Virtually any device - gives everyone in your business easy and secure access to the information they need to get things done, on virtually any device and from almost anywhere
- Worry-free IT – a web-based portal makes it easier than ever to set up, manage and secure, leaving you free to focus on your business priorities
- Easy Updates - Office 365 keeps itself up to date, so you have access to all the latest features and updates Office Apps has to offer.
- Enhanced security - Enhanced security and multi-factor authentication protects your files, devices and users, so access to all your business information is easy, but importantly, totally secure
- Simplify and reduce costs - Everything you need is included in a predictable, per-user monthly fee. There are no ongoing costs for software licenses, maintenance or upgrades, so you can accurately budget and remove cost and complexity from your business
- A simple, all-in-one solution managed by us for you - to keep things simple for you, we provide a single point of contact for service and ongoing support
Get in touch! If you would like to find out more about how Microsoft Office 365 can make your business achieve more.
WHAT WE DO
Converged Solutions & Cloud
IT Support and Management
Fixed Line, Broadband & Data Network
PMGC are always keen in listening to what our customers have to say.